Who Do You Think You Are? 2011
The popular BBC television programme Who Do You Think You Are? is enjoying a 10 week run from August 2011 and findmypast.co.uk is here to guide you through the stars' family histories.
This season's featured celebrities are:
- Episode 1: June Brown - screened 10 August 2011
- Episode 2: JK Rowling - screened 17 August 2011
- Episode 3: Seb Coe - screened 24 August 2011
- Episode 4: Larry Lamb - screened 31 August 2011
- Episode 5: Emilia Fox - screened 7 September 2011
- Episode 6: Alan Carr - screened 14 September 2011
- Episode 7: Robin Gibb - screened 21 September 2011
- Episode 8: Richard Madeley - screened 28 September 2011
- Episode 9: Len Goodman - screened 5 October 2011
- Episode 10: Tracey Emin - screened 12 October 2011
Programmes are screened on Wednesdays from 10 August 2011 and we'll be on Facebook and Twitter during the show. The next morning we will have all the information on the previous night's star showing which records were used to chart their family history.
Did you know that you can access lots of our records for free with our 14 day free trial?