If your family hails from the West Midlands of England, this week's new releases are simply unmissable.
With new parish records, newspapers and a fascinating midwife's register to explore, where will your past take you this week? Keep reading to get all the details on what's new.
We’ve added hundreds of thousands of new baptism, marriage and burial records from St Martin in the Bull Ring, Birmingham.
Specifically, the new releases cover:
Check the parish list to see all of the churches and years covered in our vast Warwickshire collection.
Coventry midwife Mary Eaves attended over 4,400 births during her long career. The registers she kept are now searchable online, only at Findmypast.
Mary was born around 1806 in Coventry. Her career as a midwife spanned from 1847 to 1875. In that time, she helped deliver 34 sets of twins. There were 21 deaths during the births she attended, five newborns and 16 mothers.
We continue to publish papers at a blistering pace. This week, we’ve released 44 new publications including:
- Age covering 1853
- Agricultural Advertiser and Tenant-Farmers’ Advocate covering 1846
- Bell’s Family Newspaper covering 1858
- Bright’s Intelligencer and Arrival List covering 1860
- British Banner covering 1848-1849, 1853 and 1855
- Charles Knight’s Town & Country Newspaper covering 1855-1856
- Colonist and Commercial Weekly Advertiser covering 1824-1825
- Common Sense covering 1824-1826
- Crown covering 1838-1839
- Croydon Times covering 1861-1870, 1875-1878, 1880-1884, 1891-1899, 1901-1909, 1912-1918, 1920-1923, 1925 and 1927-1933
- Daily Director and Entr’acte covering 1859
- Duckett’s Dispatch covering 1818
- Francis’s Metropolitan News covering 1859
- Golden Times covering 1852
- Illustrated London Life covering 1843
- Illustrated Weekly Times covering 1843
- Liverpool Telegraph covering 1836 and 1838
- London Chronicle and Country Record covering 1853-1854
- London Daily Guide and Stranger’s Companion covering 1859-1860
- London Journal and General Advertiser for Town and Country covering 1836-1837
- London Railway Newspaper covering 1845
- Metropolitan covering 1856
- Morning Gazette covering 1837
- National Protector covering 1847
- New Globe covering 1823
- Newark Advertiser covering 1910, 1912 and 1987-1988
- North London Record covering 1858-1869
- Pen and Pencil covering 1855
- Picture Times covering 1855-1856
- Political Observer covering 1819-1820
- Railway Bell and London Advertiser covering 1844-1846
- Sunday Evening Globe covering 1836-1837
- Sunday Morning Herald covering 1824
- Sunday News covering 1823
- The British Banner covering 1856 and 1858
- The Palladium covering 1829
- Tower Hamlets Mail covering 1857-1858
- True Briton covering 1801-1804
- Union covering 1857-1862
- Vindicator (London) covering 1859
- Watchman covering 1827-1828
- Weekly Globe covering 1824-1825
- West End News covering 1859-1860
- World and Fashionable Sunday Chronicle covering 1818
Findmypast Fridays live
Remember, we love hearing about your family discoveries and how they've helped shape your past, present and future. Post them on social media, tagging @findmypast for a chance to be featured.