- The British Library
- Canterbury Cathedral Archives
- Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
- City of Westminster Archives Centre
- Federation of Family History Societies
- Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Lincolnshire Archives
- Manchester City Council
- National Library of Wales and the Welsh County Archivists Group
- Naval & Military Press
- Plymouth & West Devon Record Office
- Royal Archives
- Shropshire Archives
- Society of Genealogists
- Surrey History Trust
- The National Archives
- Tank Museum Archive & Reference Library
Explore our records
About the Canterbury Collection
We are pleased to be working in association with Canterbury Cathedral Archives to bring you the Canterbury Collection.
Included in the collection are Church of England parish baptisms, marriages and burials for churches in the historic Archdeaconry of Canterbury. The registers are a vital resource for people researching the family and local history of Kent.
Find out more about the Canterbury parish registers by clicking the tab on the left.
Canterbury Cathedral Archives collects, cares for, and provides access to records that relate to Canterbury Cathedral, the City of Canterbury, parishes in the historic Archdeaconry of Canterbury and other local institutions and families. It is administered by the Dean and Chapter.