- The British Library
- Canterbury Cathedral Archives
- Cheshire Archives and Local Studies
- City of Westminster Archives Centre
- Federation of Family History Societies
- Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Lincolnshire Archives
- Manchester City Council
- National Library of Wales and the Welsh County Archivists Group
- Naval & Military Press
- Plymouth & West Devon Record Office
- Royal Archives
- Shropshire Archives
- Society of Genealogists
- Surrey History Trust
- The National Archives
- Tank Museum Archive & Reference Library
Explore our records
About Surrey History Trust
Findmypast is delighted to be working in partnership with the Surrey History Trust to make available a selection of its records of value to family historians with roots in the county. Take a look at the Surrey Recruitment Registers 1908-1933 now.
The Surrey History Trust was inaugurated by HRH The Prince of Wales. It is based at the Surrey History Centre in Woking and supports through fundraising, advocacy and volunteer projects the work of the centre to identify, collect, conserve and make available historical records from the ancient county of Surrey. Part of the trust's purpose is to raise public awareness of history and historical resources and to broaden access by publishing catalogues, indexes and digitised records online.
Find out more about the records the trust provides us with by selecting an option from the left-hand menu.
Visit the Surrey History Trust website to find out more about how you can assist them.
Visit the Surrey History Centre website to find out more about the organisation.